RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Monday 10 December 2012

Life In a Relationship

Some time ago, I had a very loose attitude about relationships, I saw relationship as a huge responsibility and   I didn't really see relationship as something I can get fully committed to, also considering my tight life schedule. Seeing how people handle relationship, I felt that was not what I wanted for  myself. I had a focus and I wanted to achieve them as soon as possible without putting anyone into my plans. From what I have being seeing around me, my friends, my colleagues, the way they see relationship makes relationship a worth while affair. So many people believe that when ever you have an opportunity to have fun with a girl, you should just make good use of the privilege. I have friends that even go after their friend's girlfriend behind their friend and pretend as if nothing is happening. This is a demoralizing factor for me and that was why i had no respect for relationships.
Fortunately for me, I was caught in the middle when i met a girl that gave me reasons to redefine my perspective about relationships. From that moment, I understood that relationship depends on who is involved in it. Relationships can be Fun and worth engaging in.  I just realized that its even easier to achieve your vision when you have someone you can share your vision with, someone who is understanding, creative, a role model, a mentor and a Lover. Life is full of happiness when you really meet the right person for your life.
For a relationship to grow, there should be Truthfulness, Faithfulness, Love, Care, Understanding, Mutual Respect, Good communication and Trust. And also don't allow friends to intrude into your relationship. your friends can destroy your relationship before you know it. You should be focused and always share your challenges and fears with your partner first because you and your partner are the custodians of the relationship. your friends will want you to see reasons why you should not trust your partner or why you should quit your relationship but trust me, your friends relationship is not better than yours so you should take little or NO advice from your friends towards your partner or your relationship. Always love and cherish what you have and be satisfied with your partner, above all always show appreciation.
Love is Life and Life is Love.
I love my baby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment