RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Saturday 5 January 2013

TRAVELLING IN A TRAIN…


I have been on Air, Water and on Road but travelling in a Train for 2 days completes my travelling experience.
You sleep, eat, chill, breeze, walk and even pray on movement. For 2 days (tick tock) constantly on “kwacha kwacha” movement. I actually finished reading a 395 pages Inspiration book for 1 day, WOW, something that has never happen **wink.  It’s FUN, whilst one of the most comfy and flexible safari.

                     ** SMOOCHES..

** POSING WIF MY BBY Gilpin in THE RESTURANT..




** YEEIY, me, Gillian and Gilpin –smiling all the way J

NOW, I have 1 present for a person who answers the following 2 questions correctly…

                         1. What is the name of a person who drives/operates a train?
<                       2.   How many engines does a train have?
Send your answers on my email ---- gizzel.mbaga@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment