RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Thursday 6 June 2013

NEW LOVER..

I have found a new lover; he is the man of my dreams
 
He delights in the beauty of the creation in me, the wonderful bones that have been perfected and configured to carry the weight I bear. He loves me beyond the word love and is ready to go to the depth and heights to see me smile and not just for a while but a while longer
He finds satisfaction in the pouring of sweet words from his lover’s mouth, and in the glow of the beautiful skin that radiates its light to the world. His gratification rises with a beautiful scent of the heart’s innermost peace.  
 
I have found a new lover; he is the man of my dreams
 
I believe in him, his dreams, and mission for me. He makes me cross mountains and wide rivers so I can see his vision for me and he cares a little too much forcing my heart to give more of me. He looks deep in my eyes and I can sense that all he sees is the beautiful version of me and the amazing being he wants me to be; with him 
 
Pure happiness filled my heart as my life is engraved in his and together, we live day to day. Doubts and worries overwhelmed my heart when I thought about tomorrow and my insecurity caused me to be blind of the joys of today.  As the sun set, he said “I am not certain that tomorrow will come but you should know that tomorrow is a metaphor because with our souls intertwined; we have lived together a thousand tomorrows full of love and pleasures of the world.
 
I have found a new lover; he is the man of my dreams
 
He gave life back to me and my bones danced with joy leaving behind sadness of the world and embracing the madness of the heart in love, love that cannot be altered, in its purest form it shines beyond coloured petals in the morning sun and its levels are all positive never less than one. He listens to my cry and hugs me all night long saying it is going to be okay and he makes my life easier, even with the less that I own, I am under no stress like a new born

He is the definition of love that I have been looking for. He makes me a free soul, fully liberated from a prison in the chambers of my heart.  The agony of the world was ready to swallow me when he appeared and his gentle hands were around me. He is the perfect fire that purifies the innermost parts of my fascinating body, With Him I am refined and made a new. He is the flower that blossom in autumn and light in a dark night.

I have found a new lover; he is the man of my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment