RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Sunday 11 November 2012

To Gizzele


Life is a process! I never thought I can be affected by someone in my life so much.My mindset about interpersonal relationship changed immediately i met this angel who came into my life without me knowing. I now have a new perspective about life and i can say that am a better person because i have encountered someone so special! so indispensable! so Charming.I will forever keep you in my heart.Anytime i think about you, I feel so heavy, I feel like crying.I cant wait to meet you again and i will not depart from you anymore because I cant bear it again seeing you go.I love you Gizzele

No comments:

Post a Comment