RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Saturday 19 January 2013

PROJECT PINK— A Breast and Cervical Cancer Awareness Campaign…


I am indeed very happy, from 22ND January,2013, I plus my wonderful project team will be running my very own first initiative named Project PINK. We will be meeting five Secondary schools; 4 girls’ schools and 1 mixed sex school both in Dar Es Salaam and Kilimanjaro Regions.
Basically, We envision creating Cancer awareness on youths most especially girls since they happen to be the most vulnerable group.  Though the disease is most common in post-menopausal women, breast cancer can affect women of any age, especially young girls.

The good news is; If more education and awareness is created, Breast and Cervical caner can be prevented!

I imagine the world being a free cancerous generation!
If you are interested in joining hands with us, drop me an email at gizzel.mbaga@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment