RISE YOUR VOICE WITH US :-)

Our Youths Activism Blog a platform where we inspire, motivate, encourage and ofcourse update ourselves on all those matters evolving in our youth-hood!! KARIBU SANA :-)

Wednesday 16 January 2013

(SAD STORY) >> My dad raped me and trasmitted AIDS to me..


The first email I open upon today was this SAD SAD link sent to me by my pageviewer, It got me so emotional and I just saw tears running down my cheeks..
I was born in a every poor family, my mom died when I was 15 and I lived with my dad since but I was never happy because my father was a drunk lazy man. My dreams was to become a model or a fashion designer but all of my dreams ended when I was 18 after my father raped me and I got pregnant and I couldn't go back to school again. Not only that but my father was HIV positive so I gave birth to an HIV positive baby girl but still my father had his chance and lied to people that I had been going out with boys so he kicked me out of the house,I lived a hard life with my child but my girl couldn't make it she died of hunger and malaria.
I never give up and I moved on with my life, I meet a wonderful man and he helped me fulfill my dreams. Ibecame what I wanted to be,I was happy.
But now am here on the hospital bed fighting for my life after i fell on the fashion show stage. Apart from suffering from HIV, I also got blood cancer and the doctor said I don't have much time to live.
 But before I die just want to tell my father that I still love him and I forgive him...

No comments:

Post a Comment